Investigation of Cracking Process of Acid Tar Neutralized with Lime
The effect of temperature on the cracking of pond acid tar and acid tar neutralized with lime has been studied. The formation of H2S or SO2 is determined by the amount of sulfuric acid in the tar. Liquid hydrocarbons obtained from neutralized acid tar are characterized by low sulfur content.
Keywordscracking acid tar neutralization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Meshcheryakov, V. G. Smirkin, O. A. Khlebinskaya, and M. M. Lyushin, Ekol. Proizv., No. 2, 4 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.http://www.corvus.lv/files/pdf/3_Sulfuric_tar_lakes. pdf. Accessed December 5, 2016.Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Zhebryakov, A. D. Zorin, F. V. Zanozina, et al., Probl. Region. Ekol., No. 2, 169 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.O. P. Filipova, Extended Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation (Ivanovo, 2008).Google Scholar
- 6.http://www.cs-alternativa.ru/text/1410. Accessed October 10, 2006.Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Zorin, V. F. Zanozina, E. N. Fedoseeva, et al., Probl. Region. Ekol., No. 2, 163 (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.GOST (State Standard) 9179-77: Lime for Building Purposes: Specifications (Izd. Standartov, Moscow, 2001).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Z. Magaril, Formation of Carbon by Thermal Transformations of Individual Hydrocarbons and Petroleum Products (Moscow) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation: Directive No. 536 of December 4, 2014 on approval of criteria for categorizing wastes with hazard classes I–IV by the degree of negative impact on the environment.Google Scholar