Influence of Steaming of Gallium-Containing Zeolite on Its Acid and Catalytic Properties in the Propane Aromatization Process
Propane conversion to aromatic hydrocarbons (HC) on a steamed galloaluminosilicate catalyst has been studied. Dependences of the propane conversion, the selectivity of the formation of its conversion products, and the on-stream stability of galloaluminosilicate on the steaming temperature have been revealed. It has been found that steaming leads to a decrease in concentration of acid sites of different strengths, a change that has been associated with partial dealumination of the zeolite framework. Trends in the coking process on the steamed galloaluminosilicate surface in the propane conversion to aromatic hydrocarbons have been elucidated, and the origin and concentration of the condensation products formed have been determined.
Keywordspropane aromatic hydrocarbons zeolite acidity conversion activity selectivity coke carbonaceous deposits
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Lapidus and A. A. Dergachev, Gazokhimiya, 16 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Echevskii, Oil Gas J., No. 3, 83 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Vosmerikova, A. N. Volynkina, A. V. Vosmerikov, and V. I. Zaikovskii, Neftegazokhimiya, No. 1, 37 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.K. V. Topchieva and Tkhoang Ho Shi, Activity and Physicochemical Ptoperties of High-Silica Zeolites and Zeolite-Containing Catalysts (Izd. Moskovskogo Univ., Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.R. I. Soltanov, E. A. Paukshtis, and E. N. Yurchenko, Kinet. Katal. 23, 164 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.K. Hadjiivanov, Adv. Catal. 57, 99 (2014).Google Scholar
- 14.Paukshtis, E.A., Infrared Spectroscopy in Heterogeneous Acid–Base Catalysis (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1992) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.V. G. Stepanov, V. M. Mastikhin, and K. G. Ione, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 619 (1982).Google Scholar
- 17.V. G. Stepanov, G. V. Echevskii, A. A. Shubin, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 1002 (1986).Google Scholar