Hydrogenation of Nitro and Unsaturated Organic Compounds over Catalysts Containing Nanosized Palladium Particles
The activity of palladium catalysts prepared on the basis of ZnO modified with polyethylene glycol (1 wt % Pd–PEG/ZnO) with molecular weights of 4000 and 6000 in the hydrogenation reaction of a series of nitro and unsaturated organic compounds has been studied. The catalysts are characterized by the formation of small metal particles with a size from 3 to 8 nm which uniformly coat the support surface. The results obtained have been compared to the catalytic properties of palladium-containing nanodiamonds and activated carbon under similar conditions.
Keywordspalladium catalysts polyethylene glycol hydrogenation nitro compounds nanodiamonds activated carbon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Klyuev, N. A. Magdalinova, and P. A. Kalmykov, Hydrogenation Catalysts Based on Carbon Nanomaterials (Ivanovskii Gos. Univ, Ivanovo, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Zharmagambetova, A. T. Zamanbekova, and B. K. Dyusenalin, Izv. Nats. Akad. Nauk RK, Ser. Khim., No. 6, 62 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Zharmagambetova, A. S. Auezkhanova, E. T. Talgatov, et al., Izv. Nats. Akad. Nauk RK, Ser. Khim. Tekhnol., No. 3, 44 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Zharmagambetova and I. A. Kurmanbaeva, RU Patent No. 12356 (2006).Google Scholar
- 11.N. N. Vershinin and O. N. Efimov, RU Patent No. 2348090 (2009).Google Scholar
- 13.P. A. Kalmykov and M. V. Klyuev, Pet. Chem. 56, 32 (2016).Google Scholar
- 14.M. V. Klyuev, Doctoral Dissertation in Chemistry (Moscow, 1991).Google Scholar
- 15.Collection of Questions and Problems on Analytical Chemistry, Ed. by V. P. Vasil’ev (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.M. V. Klyuev, L. V. Tereshko, and E. F. Vainshtein, Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 2: Khim. 32, 198 (1991).Google Scholar
- 17.M. V. Klyuev and E. F. Vainshtein, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol. 34, 76 (1991).Google Scholar