The Synthesis, Physicochemical Properties, and Thermo-Oxidative Stability of Esters of a Tricarboxylic Acid of the Adamantane Series
A series of triesters of 3,5-bis(carboxymethyl)-1-adamantanecarboxylic acid have been synthesized and their physicochemical and thermo-oxidative properties have been studied. The properties of the obtained triesters have been compared to those of trioctyl trimellitate, which is used as a plasticizer and a component of various lubricating materials.
Keywordsesters adamantane thermo-oxidative stability thermally stable oils plasticizers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. A. Mansoori, T. F. George, L. Assoufid, and G. Zhang, Top. Appl. Phys. 109, 426 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Novikova, T. N. Dolgopolova, A. D. Apryatkin, et al., Pet. Chem. 33, 59 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Golovko, V. S. Pilyavskii, A. P. Boiko, et al., RU Patent No. 2007094746 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.V. S. Pilyavskii, A. I. Khil’chevskii, A. E. Petrenko, and L. V. Golovko, Katal. Neftekhim., No. 9/10, 103 (2001).Google Scholar
- 17.E. Matray, A. Bouffet, and C. Gonneaud, RU Patent No. 0002537484 (2016).Google Scholar
- 18.R. S. Barshtein, V. I. Kirilovich, and Yu. E. Nosovskii, Plasticizers for Polymers, (Khimiya, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 20.D. E. Diskina, T. N. Shabalina, I. I. Zanozina, and V. A. Tyshchenko, Chromatographic and Thermoanalytical Studies of Oils and Working Fluids, Ed. by T. N. Shabalina (Ofort, Samara, 2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 21.Lubricants and Lubrication, Ed. by T. Mang and W. Dresel (Wiley–VCH, Weinheim, 2007), 2nd Ed.Google Scholar