Synthesis of Low-Pour-Point Diesel Fuel in the Presence of a Composite Cobalt-Containing Catalyst
- 13 Downloads
Production of synthetic diesel fuel by the Fischer–Tropsch (FT) method in the presence of a composite catalyst prepared by mechanically mixing 35 wt % Co/SiO2, 30 wt % HZSM-5, and 30 wt % Al2O3 has been studied. The catalyst has been characterized by the H2 TPR, H2 TPD, NH3 TPD, XRD, SEM, and TEM methods. Catalytic properties have been studied in a fixed-bed flow reactor at 2 MPa and a GHSV of 1000 h–1 in the temperature range of 230–250°C. The highest efficiency and C5+ HC selectivity values of 130 kg/(m3 h) and 72.5%, respectively, are achieved at 250°C. The low-temperature properties of the synthetic diesel fuel meet the requirements for winter diesel.
KeywordsFischer–Tropsch synthesis composite catalyst winter diesel fuel HZSM-5 zeolite
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Energy Strategy of Russia until 2035 (Basics) (Minenergo, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Kameshkov and A. A. Gaile, Izv. SPbGTI (Tech. Univ.), No. 29, 49 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Kemalov, R. A. Kemalov, D. Z. Valiev, and I. M. Abdrafikova, Life Sci. J. 11, 461 (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.T. P. Kiseleva, R. R. Aliev, and M. I. Tselyutina, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 2, 3 (2016).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Savost’yanov, R. E. Yakovenko, G. B. Narochnyi, et al., RU Patent No. 20161503741 (2017).Google Scholar
- 10.The Rietveld Method, Ed. by R. A. Young (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995).Google Scholar
- 16.D. A. Tarakanov, L. V. Sineva, and A. Yu. Krylova, Katal. Prom–sti., No. 3, 18 (2006).Google Scholar
- 18.E. Iglesia, Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal. 107, 53 (1997).Google Scholar
- 19.G. V. Echevskii, A. V. Toktarev, D. G. Aksenov, and E. G. Kodenev, Katal. Prom–sti. 17, 236 (2017).Google Scholar