Kinetics of thermal degradation of macromolecular petroleum compounds in the presence of fatty acid triglycerides
- 68 Downloads
The kinetics of thermal degradation of high-molecular-mass fractions of crude oil mixed with rapeseed oil has been studied by dynamic thermogravimetry. The structural parameters of the average molecule of vacuum residues of crude oils processed at Naftan and the Mozyr refinery and hydrocarbon oils, resins, and asphaltenes isolated from the residues have been first determined by NMR and IR spectroscopy. It has been shown that the addition of rapeseed oil can increase the rate of thermal degradation of heavy petroleum residues, with the character of the effect of the vegetable oil on the kinetics of the process being determined by structural features of macromolecular petroleum compounds, namely, the relative amount of aromatic units and the length of alkyl chains.
Keywordsthermal degradation vacuum residue hydrocarbon oils resins asphaltenes rapeseed oil thermogravimetry kinetics structural-group analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.S. A. Karpov, V. M. Kapustin, and A. K. Starkov, Motor Fuels with Bioethanol (KolosS, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Timoshkina, A. I. Yusevich, E. I. Grushova, and N. R. Prokopchuk, in Proceedings of II International Scientific-and-Practical Conference on Alternative Sources of Fuel and Raw Materials (Minsk, 2009), p. 30 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.M. Yu. Dolmatov, L. M. Khashper, and Z. F. Kuz’mina, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7, 35 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Isagulyants and G. M. Egorova, Petroleum Chemistry (Khimiya, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.I. N. Diyarov, I. Yu. Batueva, and A. N. Sadykov, Petroleum Chemistry (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.M. A. Timoshkina and A. I. Yusevich, in Proceedings of International Scientific—Technical Conference “The Latest Advances in Import Substitution in the Chemical Industry and Manufacturing of Building Materials” (Minsk, 2012), Part 1, p. 253 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.V. M. Potekhin and V. V. Potekhin, Fundamentals of the Theory of Chemical Processes in the Technology of Organic Compounds and Petroleum Refining (Khimizdat, St. Petersburg, (2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 18.Instrumental Petroleum Investigation Techniques, Ed. by G. V. Ivanov (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar