Catalytic aminomethylation of alkenes in a dimethylformamide medium
The hydroaminomethylation of alkenes with dimethylamine catalyzed by rhodium and ruthenium complexes in a dimethylformamide medium under synthesis-gas pressures of 2 MPa has been studied. It has been shown that the combined use of these metals leads to a significant increase in the rate of formation of amines and selectivity for n-alkyldimethylamine. It has been found that the reaction can proceed with dimethylformamide used as an aminating agent without the addition of dimethylamine.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.D. Crozet, M. Urrutigoïty, and P. Kalck, Chem-CatChem 3, 1102 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Wang, C. Zhang, M. Luo, H. Chen, X. J. Li, Arkivoc 2008(xi), 165 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Y. Wang, M. M. Luo, Y. Z. Li, et al., Chin. Chem. Lett. 15, 774 (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. S. Varshavskii and T. G. Cherkasova, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 1, 1701 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.Hanbuch der präporativen anorganischen Chemie, Ed. by G. Brauer, (Ferdinand Enke, Stuttgart, 1981; Mir, Moscow, 1986), p. 1944.Google Scholar
- 17.E. Kahrovic, P. Orioli, B. Bruni, M. Di Vaira, L. Messori, Inorg. Chim. Acta 355 (2003).Google Scholar