Scalarization Method in Multicriteria Games
- 2 Downloads
Using a two-criteria two-person game as an example, the validity of the scalarization method applied for the parameterization of the set of game values and for estimating the players’ payoffs is investigated. It is shown that the use of linear scalarization by the players gives the results different from those obtained using Germeyer’s scalarization. Various formalizations of the concept of value of MC games are discussed.
Keywordsmulticriteria games mixed extensions scalarization method linear scalarization Germeyer’s scalarization averaging of the vector of criteria
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Shapley, “Equilibrium points in games with vector payoffs,” Naval Res. Log. Quarterly, No. 6 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. B. Germeyer, Introduction to the Theory of Operations Research (Nauka, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.H. Moulin, Game Theory for the Social Sciences (Studies in Game Theory and Mathematical Economics) (New York Univ. Press, New York, 1986; Mir, Moscow, 1985).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Blackwell, “An analog of the minimax theorem for vector payoffs,” Pacif. J. Math., No. 6 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Podinovskii and V. D. Noghin, Pareto-Optimal Solutions of MC Problems (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar