Computational Efficiency of the Simplex Embedding Method in Convex Nondifferentiable Optimization
- 15 Downloads
The simplex embedding method for solving convex nondifferentiable optimization problems is considered. A description of modifications of this method based on a shift of the cutting plane intended for cutting off the maximum number of simplex vertices is given. These modification speed up the problem solution. A numerical comparison of the efficiency of the proposed modifications based on the numerical solution of benchmark convex nondifferentiable optimization problems is presented.
Keywordscentered cutting method modified simplex embedding method convex nondifferentiable optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. Z. Shor, “Application of the gradient descent method for solving the network transportation problem,” in Proc. of the Workshop on Theoretical and Applied Cybernetics and Operations Research (Inst. Kibernetiki Akad Nauk USSR, Kiev, 1962), No. 1, pp. 9–17.Google Scholar
- 9.B. T. Polyak, “Mininization of nonsmooth functionals,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz. 9, 509–521 (1969).Google Scholar
- 13.N. Z. Shor, “On the convergence rate of the generalized gradient descent,” Kibernetika 4 (3), 98–99 (1968).Google Scholar
- 17.N. Z. Shor, “A cutting method with with the dilatation of space for solving convex programming problems,” Kibernetika, No. 1, 94–95 (1977).Google Scholar
- 18.I. I. Konnov, “A conjugate subgradient method for the minimization of functionals,” Issled. Prikl. Mat., No. 12, 59–62 (1984).Google Scholar
- 25.J. F. Bonnans, J. C. Gilbert, C. Lemarechal, and C. A. Sagastizaabal, Numerical Optimization. Theoretical and Practical Aspects, 2nd ed. (Springer, Berlin, 2006).Google Scholar
- 29.Yu. E. Nesterov, Introduction into Convex Optimization (MTsNMO, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 30.I. A. Aleksandrov, E. G. Antsiferov, and V. P. Bulatov, “The methods of centered cuttings in convex programming,” Preprint of the Siberian Energy Systems Institute, Siberian Branch Russian Academy of Sciences, 1983.Google Scholar
- 32.A. V. Kolosnitsyn, “Application of the modified simplex embedding method for solving a special class of xonvex nondifferentiable optimization problems,” Izv. Irkutsk Gos. Univ., Ser. Mat. 54–68 (2015).Google Scholar
- 33.E. A. Nurminskii, Numerical Convex Optimization Methods (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar