Estimation of the people position in the world coordinate system for video surveillance
- 63 Downloads
A method is proposed for estimating the position of people in a scene when their head locations are known in the image plane. An extension of the approach is presented for processing several observations of the same person. It is shown that the algorithm proposed can be incorporated in the existing tracking methods involving a video from a static camera.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Konushin, A., Filippov, I., Konushin, V., and Kononov, V., Counting people in a video sequence based on head detection, Program. Prod. Sist., 2015, no. 1, pp. 121–126.Google Scholar
- 2.Shalnov, E. and Konushin, A., Human Pose Estimation in Video via MCMC Sampling, Proceedings of the 5th International Workshp on Image Mining. Theory and Applications, 2015, pp. 71–79.Google Scholar
- 6.Gringauz, A., Shalnov, E., and Konushin, A., Modification of the multi-target tracking algorithm based on energy minimization, GraphiCon-2014, 2014, pp. 139–142.Google Scholar
- 7.Batanov, P., Kononov, V., and Konushin, A., People tracking in surveillance systems for sport games using multiple cameras, Graphicon, 2013, pp. 333–336.Google Scholar
- 9.Berclaz, J., et al., Evaluation of probabilistic occupancy map people detection for surveillance systems, Proc. IEEE Int. Workshop on Performance Evaluation of Tracking and Surveillance, 2009, no. LIDIAP-CONF-2009-064.Google Scholar
- 10.Benfold, B. and Reid, I. Stable multi-target tracking in real-time surveillance video, 2011 IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2011.Google Scholar
- 11.Keni, B. and Rainer, S., Evaluating multiple object tracking performance: the CLEAR MOT metrics, EURASIP J. Image Video Process., 2008.Google Scholar
- 13.Kononov, V., Konushin, V., and Konushin, A., People Tracking Algorithm for Human Height Mounted Cameras, Proc. 33rd Symp. of the German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM 2011), 2011, pp. 163–72.Google Scholar
- 14.Chetverikov, N. and Konushin, A., Finding objects in a video stream using graph cuts, Graphicon, 2012, pp. 262–265.Google Scholar