On holomorphic homogeneity of real hypersurfaces of general position in ℂ3
- 11 Downloads
Holomorphically homogeneous strictly pseudoconvex real hypersurfaces of threedimensional complex spaces are studied within the coefficient approach. It is shown that the family of surfaces for which a fourth-degree polynomial in the Moser normal equation has a general form is described by at most 13 real parameters. Examples related to the normal equations of tubes over affine homogeneous bases are given which confirm the results of accompanying computer calculations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Arzhantsev, Gröbner Bases and Systems of Algebraic Equations: Summer School “Modern Mathematics,” Dubna, July 2002 (MTsNMO, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Atanov and A. V. Loboda, “Normal equations of homogeneous surfaces with conditions on individual coefficients,” in Contemporary Methods in Theory of Functions and Adjacent Problems: Proc. Int. Conf. “Voronezh Winter Mathematical School,” Voronezh, 2017 (Izd. Dom VGU, Voronezh, 2017), pp. 23–24.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Doubrov, B. Komrakov, and M. Rabinovich, “Homogeneous surfaces in the three-dimensional affine geometry,” in Geometry and Topology of Submanifolds. VIII, Ed. by F. Dillen et al. (World Sci., Singapore, 1996), pp. 168–178.Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Isaev, “On homogeneous hypersurfaces in C3,” arxiv: 1610.07270 [math.CV].Google Scholar
- 17.A. V. Loboda and V. I. Sukovykh, “Use of computer algorithms in the problem of coefficient description of homogeneous surfaces,” Vestn. Voronezh. Gos. Univ., Ser. Sist. Anal. Inf. Tekhnol., No. 1, 14–22 (2015).Google Scholar
- 20.S. Smale, “Mathematical problems for the next century,” in Mathematics: Frontiers and Perspectives (Am. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2000), pp. 271–294.Google Scholar