Conceptual design of “Exomars-2018” Descent Module developed by federal enterprise “Lavochkin Association”
Goals and tasks for “ExoMars-2018” mission and share of responsibilities between European partners and p]Russia are presented. The main design requirements for a Descent Module (DM) that define its design concept as well as design specific features are given. The structure of the descent module, thermal control, means for securing systems interaction onboard the spacecraft “ExoMars-2018”, and radio communication with the descent module are examined.
Keywordsdescent module design requirements design specific features descent module structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aleksashkin, S.N., Martynov, M.B., Pichkhadze, K.M., and Finchenko, V.S., Landing capsule for Phobos soil delivery to the Earth. Results of experimental development, Vestn. Federal. Gos. Unitarn. Predpr. Nauch.-Proizv. Ob”ed. im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2011, no. 5, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- Aleksashkin, S.N., Pichkhadze, K.M., and Finchenko V.S., Design principles for vehicles with inflatable breakings for landing in planet’s atmospheres, Vestn. Federal. Gos. Unitarn. Predpr. Nauch.-Proizv. Ob”ed. im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2012, no. 2(13), pp. 4–11.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V., Martynov, M., and Pichkhadze, K., Space robots for scientific researches, Nauka Rossii, 2012, no. 1, pp. 4–14.Google Scholar
- Polishchuk, G.M., Pichkhadze, K.M., Efanov, V.V., and Moisheev, A.A., Spacecrafts for fundamental scientific researches, Polet, 2006, no. 8, pp. 13–19.Google Scholar
- Vago, J., Witasse, O., Baglioni, P., and Haldemann, A., “ExoMars” program: ESA–next step of Mars scientific research, Vestn. Federal. Gos. Unitarn. Predpr. Nauch.-Proizv. Ob”ed. im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2014, no. 2, pp. 22–32.Google Scholar