Thermodynamic Characteristics of Reactions of the Formation of Complexes between Triglycine and Ni2+ Ions in Aqueous Solution
- 16 Downloads
Thermal effects of reactions of the formation of complexes between Ni(II) and triglycine are determined via direct calorimetry in aqueous solutions at 298.15 K and ionic strengths of 0.2, 0.5, and 1.0 (KNO3). Standard thermodynamic characteristics (ΔrH°, ΔrG°, ΔrS°) of complexing processes in the investigated systems are calculated. The structures of triglycinate complexes NiL+, NiH−1L, NiL2, NiH−2L2−2, NiL-3, and NiH−3L4−3 are introduced to compare the obtained values and data on the thermodynamics of triglycinate complexes of Ni(II).
Keywordscalorimetry thermal effects reactions of formation Ni(II) complexes thermodynamic characteristics complexing processes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Gorboletova, S. A. Bychkova, and A. A. Metlin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol. 59 (2), 57 (2016).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Korostelev, Preparation of Solutions in Analytical Chemistry (Nauka, Moscow, 1964), p. 235 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Vasil’ev, V. A. Borodin, and E. V. Kozlovskii, Application of Computer in Analytical Chemistry Calculations (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1993), p. 112 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Vasil’ev and G. A. Lobanov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol. 12, 740 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Nazarenko, V. P. Antonovich, and E. M. Nevskaya, The Hydrolysis of Metal Ions in Diluted Solutions (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1979), p. 120 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Borodin, E. V. Kozlovskii, and V. P. Vasil’ev, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 27, 2169 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Vasil’ev, Thermodynamic Properties of Solutions of Electrolytes (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1982), p. 320 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Vasil’ev, M.V. Kuturov, L. A. Kochergina, et al., Zh. Neorg. Khim. 31, 1479 (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Kustov, Hydrophobic Effects: Structural, Thrmodynamic, and Applied Aspects. Recent Advances (KRASAND, Moscow, 2013), p. 224 [in Russian].Google Scholar