Abnormal heat liberation triggered by current in a D/Pd gas-solid system
A relationship was studied among D/Pd gas-solid system current, pressure and producing excess heating in this paper. The results indicated that when the pressure of deuterium is at 9 × 104 Pa, electric current is 8 A and lasting heat is 40 days, the superheating energy is 280 MJ, the maximum superheating power is 80 W and averaging to each palladium atom energy for the superheating energy is 1.7 × 104 eV. Analysis of the sample by SEM (scanning electron microscopy) and EDS (energy dispersive spectrometry) found that after the current triggering the surface of sample was changed and new elements such as Pb, Sn, Ca, and Ag appeared. The results suggested that the superheating appeared come from a nuclear transmutation.
Keywordselemental transmutation superheating current triggering deuterium pressure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G.H. Luo and S.W. Niu, J. Arid Land Resources. Environ. 26, 20 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Howley and O. Cleary, Report (Sustainable Energy Ireland SEI, Dublin, 2006).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Wang, Northeast Asia Forum 1, 36 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.INES: The International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale User’s Manual, 2008 ed. (International Atomic Energy Agency and OECD/Nuclear Energy Agency, Vienna, 2009).Google Scholar
- 6.Proceedings of the Fusion Press Conference 3-24-89, KUED, University of Utah, March 23, 1989.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Mortensen, Rossi Cat to Breed across USA. http://ecatnews.com/?p=1160/2011/10/30
- 8.W. N. Hansen, in Proceedings of the Utah State Fusion/Energy Council on the Analysis of Selected Pons Fleischmann Calorimetric Data, ICCF-2, Como, Italy, June 1991, p. 518Google Scholar
- 9.W. N. Hansen, in Proceedings of the Utah State Fusion/Energy Council on the Analysis of Selected Pons Fleischmann Calorimetric Data, ICCF-2, Como, Italy, June 1991, p. 523Google Scholar
- 10.S. R. Chubb and O. Rossi, Infinite Energy 96, 31 (2011).Google Scholar
- 12.M. Macy, in Proceedings of the Defkalion Press Conference in Athens Introduces Rossi Energy Catalyzer, Infinite Energy 97, 3 (2011). http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/05/08/solar-hydrogen-trends-claimhydrogen-production-process-is-lenrtransmutation/ Google Scholar
- 13.F. Piantelli, US Patent No. 2014/0098917 A1 (2014).Google Scholar