Porphyrin–Fullerene Dyad Based on Indium(III) Complex. Donor–Acceptor Complex Formation Equilibrium
- 19 Downloads
Formation kinetics and spectral properties of the donor–acceptor complexes of (5,10,15,20- tetra(2-methoxyphenyl)porphinato)chloroindium(III) with 2′-(pyridin-4-yl)-5′-(pyridin-2-yl)-1′-(pyridin- 2-yl)methylpyrrolidinyl[3′,4′:1,2]fullerene were studied. The formation of the donor–acceptor dyad [(Py3F)InTPP(2-OCH3)4]+Cl– occurs as a two-step reaction, including fast reversible coordination of the fullerene base molecule and slow irreversible displacement of the axial chloride ion to the second coordination sphere. Quantitative characteristics for the reaction rate and equilibrium were obtained. The reaction products were identified by IR and 1H NMR spectroscopy. The most important electron optical and stability parameters of the porphyrin–fullerene dyads with inner- and outer-sphere chloride ions were determined. These results are important for studies of the photophysics of porphyrin–fullerene dyads and development of photoconverters based on them.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.J. Iehl, M. Urbani, and J.-F. Nierengarten, Handbook of Carbon Nano Materials, Ed. by F. D’Souza and K. M. Kadish (World Scientific, Singapore, 2011), Vol. 1, p.1.Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Razumov, V. V. Abalyaeva, O. N. Efimov, et al., Nanostructured Materials for Energy Accumulation and Conversion, Ed. by V. F. Razumov and M. V. Klyuev (Ivanovskii Gos. Univ., Ivanovo, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.M. Yu. Tipugina and T. N. Lomova, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. 76, 567 (2002).Google Scholar
- 12.T. N. Lomova and B. D. Berezin, Russ. J. Coord. Chem. 19, 98 (1993).Google Scholar
- 13.T. N. Lomova, E. V. Motorina, and M. V. Klyuev, CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology, Ed. by B. I. Kharisov, O. V. Kharissova, and U. Ortiz-Mendez (CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, London, 2016), p. 215.Google Scholar
- 14.T. N. Lomova, M. E. Malov, M. V. Klyuev, and P. A. Troshin, Advances in Materials Science Research, Ed. by M. C. N. Y. Wythers (Nova Science Publ., New York, 2016).Google Scholar
- 15.V. A. Shorin, S. Maslennikov, M. I. Fedorov, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol. 42, 89 (1999).Google Scholar
- 18.P. A. Troshin, S. I. Troyanov, G. N. Boiko, et al., Full. Nanotub. Carb. Nanostr. 12, 435 (2004).Google Scholar
- 19.T. N. Lomova, E. G. Mozhzhukhina, L. P. Shormanova, and B. D. Berezin, Russ. J. Gen. Chem. 59, 2077 (1989).Google Scholar
- 23.A. N. Lapshin, Extended Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation in Chemistry (Chernogolovka, 2006).Google Scholar