Structure maps of ABX4 inorganic compounds
- 149 Downloads
Data on the structure types of ABX4 compounds have been systematized in the form of structure maps. The major factor of the efficiency of crystal-chemical systematization is the inclusion of ionic potentials. The maps constructed with the use of the generalized force parameter K AB turned out to be most adequate from the viewpoint of arrangement of size, energetic, and force characteristics of structures and separation of coordination fields.
KeywordsScheelite Chalcogen Coordination Field Crystal Chemical Systematization Major Structure Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Beznosikov and K. S. Aleksandrov, Efficiency of Prediction of New Crystals Based on Principles of Classical Crystal Chemistry (SAA, Krasnoyarsk, 1994) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Lidin, L. L. Andreeva, and V. A. Molochko, Constants of Inorganic Compounds, 2nd ed. (Drofa, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Urusov, Theoretical Crystal Chemistry (Izd. Mosk. Univ., Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Godovikov, On the Relationship between the Properties of Elements and the Structure and Properties of Minerals (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Godovikov, Mendeleev Periodic Table and Force Characteristics of Elements (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Korotkov, N. A. Khritokhin, and O. V. Andreev, Russ. J. Inorg. Chem. 50, 61 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Wells, Structural Inorganic Chemistry (Clarendon, Oxford, 1984; Mir, Moscow, 1987).Google Scholar