A special class of quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes based on repetition codes and permutation matrices
- 32 Downloads
We propose a new ensemble of binary low-density parity-check codes with paritycheck matrices based on repetition codes and permutation matrices. The proposed class of codes is a subensemble of quasi-cyclic codes. For the constructed ensemble, we obtain minimum distance estimates. We present simulation results for the proposed code constructions under the (Sum-Product) iterative decoding algorithm for transmission over an additive white Gaussian noise channel using binary phase-shift keying.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gabidulin, E., Moinian, A., and Honary, B., Generalized Construction of Quasi-cyclic Regular LDPC Codes Based on Permutation Matrices, in Proc. 200. IEEE Int. Sympos. on Information Theory (ISIT’2006), Seattle, WA, USA, July 9–14, 2006, pp. 679–683.Google Scholar
- 3.Hagiwara, M., Nuida, K., and Kitagawa, T., On the Minimal Length of Quasi-cyclic LDPC Codes with Girth ≥ 6, in Proc. 200. Int. Sympos. on Information Theory and Its Applications (ISITA’2006), Seoul, Korea, Oct. 29–Nov. 1, 2006.Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Y., Yedidia, J.S., and Draper, S.C., Construction of High-Girth QC-LDPC Codes, in Proc. 5th Int. Sympos. on Turbo Codes and Related Topics, Lausanne, Switzerland, Sept. 1–5, 2008, pp. 180–185.Google Scholar
- 6.Ivanov, F.I., Zyablov, V.V., and Potapov, V.G., Low-Density Parity-Check Codes Based on Galois Fields, Information Processes, 2012, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 68–83. Avaiable at http://www.jip.ru/2012/68-83-2012.pdf.Google Scholar
- 7.Ivanov, F.I., Zyablov, V.V., and Potapov, V.G., Estimation ofMinimum Length of Cycles in Quasi-Cyclic Regular LDPC Codes Based on the Permutation Matrices, Informatsionno-Upravlyayushchie Sistemy, 2012, no. 3 (58), pp. 42–45.Google Scholar
- 8.Zyablov, V.V., Ivanov, F.I., and Potapov, V.G., Comparison of Various Constructions of Binary LDPC Codes Based on Permutation Matrices, Information Processes, 2012, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 31–52. Avaiable at http://www.jip.ru/2012/31-52-2012.pdf.Google Scholar
- 10.Ivanov, F.I., Zyablov, V.V., and Potapov, V.G., The Score of the Minimum Length of Cycles in Generalized Quasi-cyclic Regular LDPC Codes, in Proc. 13th Int. Workshop on Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory (ACCT-13), Pomorie, Bulgaria, June 15–21, 2012, pp. 162–167.Google Scholar
- 14.Johnson, S., Low-Density Parity-Check Codes from Combinatorial Designs, PhD Thesis, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Univ. of Newcastle, Australia, 2004.Google Scholar
- 17.Tian, T., Jones, C., Villasenor, J.D., and Wesel, R.D., Construction of Irregular LDPC Codes with Low Error Floors, in Proc. 200. IEEE Int. Conf. on Communications (ICC’2003), Anchorage, AK, USA, May 11–15, 2003, vol. 5, pp. 3125–3129.Google Scholar