The first case of mass catch of a rare frill shark Chlamydoselachus anguineus over a seamount of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge
- 111 Downloads
KeywordsContinental Slope Shark Species Mass Capture Temperate Warm Water Northeastern Flank
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Andriashev, Fish of the Northern Seas of the USSR (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1954) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. J. Bass, J. D. D’Audrey, and N. Kistnasamy, “Sharks of the Coast Southern Africa. V. The Families Hexanchidate, Chlamydoselachidae, Heterodontidae, Pristiophoridae, and Squatinidae,” Invest. Rep. Oceanogr. Res. Inst. Durban, No. 43 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. J. V. Compagno, “FAO Species Catalogue. Vol. 4: Sharks of the World. An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Shark Species Known to Data, Part 1: Hexanchiformes to Lamniformes,” FAO Fish Synop. 125, No. 4/1 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Domanevskii, “Frill Shark Chlamydoselachus anguineus Garman, 1884 from the Area of Cape Blanc (Central Eastern Atlantic),” Vopr. Ikhtiol. 15(6(95)), 1116–1117 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Fishes Trawled of Suriname and French Guiana, Ed. by T. Uyeno, K. Matsuura, and E. Fujii (Japan Marine Fish. Resource Res. Center, 1983).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Günther, “Deep-Sea Fishes Collected by H.M.S. Challenger during the Years 1873–1876,” in Rep. Sci. Res. Voyage H.M.S. Challenger (1887) Vol. 22.Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Kukuev and V. V. Sukhovershin, “On Catch of Frill Shark (Chlamydoselachus anguineus Garman, Clamydoselachidae, Chondrichthyes) in the Thalassobathyal Zone of the Northern and Southern Atlantic),” Byul. Mosk. O-va Ispyt. Prir. Otd. Biol. 90(5), 69–71 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.E. I. Kukuev and Yu. V. Tsukan, “On the Composition of Ichthyofauna of Udachnaya Seamount (the Northeastern Flank of the South-Atlantic Ridge),” in Abstracts of Papers, All-Union Conference on Bioresources of the Thalassobathyal Zone of the World Ocean (1988), p. 38.Google Scholar
- 9.I. G. Timokhin, “On Finding of Frill Shark Chlamydoselachus anguineus Garman in the Southwestern Part of the Indian Ocean,” Vopr. Ikhtiol. 20(1(120)), 158–159 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.I. A. Trunov, “Barbarusia rufa (Fam. Barborusiidae) and Frill Shark Chlamydoselachus anguineus, Fam Chlamydoselachidae) from Coastal Waters of Southwestern Africa,” Vopr. Ikhtiol. 8(1(48)), 176–178 (1968).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2008