Holographic prism as a new optical element: II. Method of measurement of reproducible angles
- 44 Downloads
To determine the precise values of angles stored and reproduced by a new multivalued measure of plane angles, i.e., a holographic prism, it is expedient to use a procedure for collating two circular scales, one of which is determined by the prism upon its rotation on a rotary table, while the other is the device’s own scale. The two scales are considered to be equivalent. The collation procedure is discussed taking into account target (deviations of sought values of angles of both scales from their nominal values) and a number of nuisance parameters of the procedure. The scheme of the collation device is considered. The geometric model that determines sources of errors caused by design features of signal reading and recording devices of the holographic prism is analyzed.
KeywordsPlane Angle Rotary Table Bragg Condition Laboratory Coordinate System Reference Laser
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Granovskiĭ, M. D. Kudryavtsev, A. I. Ryskin, and A. S. Shcheulin, RF Patent No. 2 332 638 C1, Byull. Izobret., No. 24 (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Granovskiĭ, M. D. Kudryavtsev, A. I. Ryskin, and A. S. Shcheulin, Opt. Spektrosk. 106(5), 855 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.M. G. Boguslavskiĭ, E. E. Sharova, L. I. Fedotova, et al., Izmerit. Tekhnika, No. 7, 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Basun, V. A. Granovsky, and M. D. Kudrjavtsev, in Proceedings of the XVIII IMEKO World Congress (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2006) (http://www.imeko.org/pub-lications/wc-2006/PWC-2006-TC14-004u.pdf).Google Scholar
- 5.A. H. Cook, Brit. J. Appl. Phys., No. 5, 367 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Granovsky and M. D. Kudryavtsev, in Proceedings of the XVIII IMEKO World Congress (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2006) (http://www.imeko.org/publications/wc-2006/PWC-2006-TC8-004u.pdf).Google Scholar
- 7.M. D. Kudryavtsev, Metrologiya, No. 4, 16 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Granovskiĭ, M. D. Kudryavtsev, A. I. Ryskin, and A. S. Shcheulin, Patent Appl. No. 2007142474/28 (046524), Russia (November 8, 2007).Google Scholar