Mutual rectification of cnoidal and sinusoidal electromagnetic waves in a superlattice
- 36 Downloads
Mutual rectification of two electromagnetic waves, one of which is a weak sinusoidal wave and the other of which is a cnoidal wave, is considered. An expression for the constant component of the density of a current arising in a superlattice in the presence of these waves is obtained. The dependence of the constant component of the current density on the amplitude of the cnoidal wave is analyzed. The case where the sinusoidal wave frequency is twice as large as the cnoidal wave frequency is considered in detail.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Shmelev and G. I. Tsurkan, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz. 2, 84 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Mensa, G. M. Shmelev, and E. M. Épshteĭn, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 6, 112 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Kechiev, A. A. Kostenko, V. D. Kurek, et al., Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn. (Leningrad) 19, 1609 (1983) [Sov. Phys. Semicond. 17, 1024 (1983)].Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Kechiev, A. A. Kostenko, V. D. Kurek, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 279(3), 606 (1984) [Sov. Phys. Dokl. 29, 954 (1984)].Google Scholar
- 9.É. M. Épshteĭn, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn. (Leningrad) 19(11), 1322 (1977) [Sov. Phys. Semicond. 19, 2246 (1977)].Google Scholar
- 10.F. G. Bass, A. A. Bulgakov, and A. P. Tetervov, High-Frequency Properties of Semiconductors with Superlattices (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar