Thermomechanical Self-Excited Oscillations of Current-Carrying Conductors
- 10 Downloads
This paper presents a study of the self-excitation of thermomechanical self-oscillations of a current-carrying conductor which depend on its electrical resistance, power of joule heat generation, and the heat transfer from its surface. The conditions for the occurrence of self-oscillations are determined, and numerical simulation of the excitation of oscillations is performed.
Keywordsself-oscillations current-carrying conductors numerical simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. F. Teodorchik, Self-Oscillating Systems (Gostekhteoretizdat, Moscow, 1952) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.D. I. Penner, Ya. B. Duboshinskii, D. B. Duboshinskii, et al., “Parametric Thermomechanical Oscillations,” in Some Issues of Excitation of Undamped Oscillations (Vladimir State Pedagogical Inst., Vladimir, 1974), pp.168–183 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. B. Galkin, D. B. Duboshinskii, A. S. Vermel’, and D. I. Penner, “Vertical Thermomechanical Oscillations,” in Some Issues of Excitation of Undamped Oscillations (Vladimir State Pedagogical Institute, Vladimir, 1974), pp. 150–158 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Babitskii and P. S. Landa, “Self-Oscillations in Inertial Excitation Systems,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR 266 (5), 1087–1089 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Yakovlev, Conductor Galloping on Overhead Power Lines and Methods of Preventing It (Energoprogress, Moscow, 2002) [Appendix to the journal Energetik, No. 11 (2002)].Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Klokova, Resistive Strain Gauges (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar