An Automated Setup for Depositing Sensitive Coatings on the Surfaces of Solid-State Sensors
- 14 Downloads
The design of an automated setup for depositing functional polymers on the surfaces of gas-sensitive solid-state sensors is described. It is based on the irrigation method, which is the most effective technique. The results of experiments on the deposition of films of functional polymers on the surface of a sensor on surface acoustic waves with an operating frequency of 170 MHz are presented. It is shown that the use of the developed equipment makes it possible to reduce the spread of the characteristics of the obtained sensors, in particular, in the initial mass load from 9.9 to 2.8%, and also to improve the static and dynamic characteristics of the sensors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Soborover, E.I. and Zubkov, I.L., Sbornik materialov 14-oi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii “DATChIK-2002. Datchiki i preobrazovateli informatsii sistem izmereniya, kontrolya i upravleniya” (Proc. 14th Scientific and Technical Conference “Sensor-2002. Sensors and Transducers for Measuring, Testing, and Controlling Systems”), Azarov, V.N., Ed., Moscow: Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics, 2002, p.164.Google Scholar
- 3.Nikolaev, I.N., Emelin, E.V., and Litvinov, A.V., Sensor, 2004, no. 3, p.37.Google Scholar
- 4.Burlaenko, N.A., Maslennikov, A.V., and Sazhin, S.G., Defektoskopiya, 1996, no. 4, p.11.Google Scholar
- 5.Kuchmenko, T.A. and Drozdova, E.V., Anal. Kontrol, 2014, vol. 8, no. 1, p.66.Google Scholar
- 6.Bessmel’tsev, V.P., Vydrin, L.V., Goloshevskii, N.V., and Maksimov, M.V., Avtometriya, 2003, vol. 39, no. 2, p.48.Google Scholar
- 7.Stolyarov, B.V., Savinov, I.M., Vittenberg, A.G., Kartsova, L.A., Zenkevich, I.G., Kalmanovskii, V.I., and Kalambet, Yu.A., Prakticheskaya gazovaya i zhidkostnaya khromatografiya. Uchebnoe posobie (Practical Gas and Fluid Chromatography. Student’s Book), St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State Univ., 1998.Google Scholar
- 8.Malov, V.V., P’ezorezonansnye datchiki (Piezo-Resonant Sensors), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1989.Google Scholar