Coherent Summation of Wave Fields of Nanosecond Gunn Oscillators with Initial Phases Fixed by the Leading Edges of Electric Pulses from Synchronized Modulators
- 13 Downloads
Coherent summation was performed for the wave fields of pairs of X-band nanosecond Gunn oscillators based on 3A762 diodes. Each oscillator was excited by its own modulator. The initial phase of the microwave pulse of each oscillator was fixed by the leading edge of the electrical pulse from the respective modulator. The modulators were triggered by a common sync pulse. The total microwave-radiation patterns of antenna pairs connected to the Gunn oscillators were in good agreement with the total radiation patterns of these antennas excited in phase by a standard oscillator.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Minakova, I.I., Neavtonomnye rezhimy avtokolebatel’nykh sistem (Dependent Modes of Self-Oscillating Systems), Moscow: Moscow State Univ., 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.Dvornikov, A.A. and Utkin, G.M., Fazirovannye avtogeneratory radioperedayushchikh ustroistv (Phased Self- Excited Oscillators for Radio Transmitters), Moscow: Energiya, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Fomin, N.N., Sinkhronizovannye poluprovodnikovye generatory v apparature SVCh (Synchronized Semiconductor Oscillators for Microwave Devices), Moscow: Svyaz’, 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.Vvedenskiy, Yu.V., Andrianov, A.V., and Ermilov, E.A., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., 1975, vol. 18, no. 1, p. 114.Google Scholar
- 5.Vvedenski, Yu.V., Syuvatkin, V.S., and Khrustalev, A.A., Radiotekh. Electron., 1985, vol. 30, no. 10, p. 2063.Google Scholar
- 9.Konev, V.Yu. and Klimov, A.I., Yuzhno-Sib. Nauchn. Vestn., 2015, no. 3(11), p. 10.Google Scholar
- 11.Klimov, A.I., Barmin, V.V., Koval’chuk, O.B., and Konev, V.Yu., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 2016, vol. 59, no. 9/3, p. 78.Google Scholar
- 13.Klimov, A.I., Koval’chuk, O.B., and Sinyakov, A.N., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 2012, vol. 55, no. 10/3, p. 187.Google Scholar