A Visualization System of Microfocus X-ray Images with Automatic Adjustment of Zoom and Focus
The results of the development of a system designed for visualization of XX-ray radiation with an optically isolated detector constructed according to the “input screen/optics/CMOS camera” scheme are reported. The possibility of applying commercial intensifying screens as the input screen of the system is studied, and the quality of the obtained images is compared. The core of the software for archiving images and their processing has been created. The use of remotely controlled stepping motors allowed implementing the option of automatic adjustment of the zoom and focus of the CMOS camera lens. The resolution of the system achieved in the experiments is ~10 line pairs/mm. The visualization system is intended for use as a part of microfocusing X-ray setups, but it can also be used with macrofocusing X-ray tubes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Litvinov, A., Tekhnol. Elektron. Promyshl., 2011, no. 6, p.44.Google Scholar
- 2.Vagin, A., Vektor Vys. Tekhnol., 2014, no. 5. p.18.Google Scholar
- 3.www.hamamatsu.comGoogle Scholar
- 4.www.mightexsystems.comGoogle Scholar
- 5.www.beward.netGoogle Scholar
- 6.www.nppfocus.comGoogle Scholar
- 7.www.solidworks.comGoogle Scholar
- 8.www.pololu.com/product/1182Google Scholar
- 9.Chui, T.K., Vvedenie v veivlety (Introduction to Wavelets), Moscow: Mir, 2001.Google Scholar