Growth of thin CdS films on glass substrates via reaction of thiourea with cadmium acetate in aqueous solution
- 106 Downloads
Thin CdS films have been produced by chemical surface deposition from aqueous solutions of cadmium acetate, Cd(CH3COO)2. We have studied the morphology and optical properties of the CdS films and calculated the mechanical stress induced by the difference in linear thermal expansion coefficient between the film and substrate materials.
KeywordsDeposition Time Linear Thermal Expansion Coefficient Cadmium Acetate Infrared Spectral Region Interband Optical Transition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Solar Cells-Thin-Film Technologies, Kosyachenko, L.A., Ed., InTech, 2011.Google Scholar
- 3.Il’chuk, G.A., Kus’nezh, V.V., Shapoval, P.I., et al., Growth of CdS films by layerwise chemical surface deposition from aqueous CdCl2 solution, Zh. Fiz. Issled., 2009, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 2702–2705.Google Scholar
- 4.GOST (State Standard) 31 262:2009: Foodstuffs and Food Raw Materials. Inverse Voltammetry Techniques for Assessing the Content of Toxic Elements (Cadmium, Lead, Copper, and Zinc), 2009.Google Scholar
- 8.Landolt-Börnstein. Numerical Data and Functional Relationship in Science and Technology, Group III, Berlin: Springer, 1982, vol. 17b.Google Scholar
- 9.Pankove, J.I., Optical Processes in Semiconductors, Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, 1971.Google Scholar