Method for the Calculation of the Electric Field near a Paraboloidal Metal Tip above a Conducting Plane
- 5 Downloads
A theoretical method for the determination of an electric field near a paraboloidal metal (conducting) tip has been proposed. The accuracy of the proposed numerical solution has been analyzed. The dependence of the electric field strength at the tip vertex on the distance to the plane, which is applicable for predicting fields in various physical problems and engineering calculations, has been considered. The characteristic spatial distributions of the electric potential and field are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Raizer, Yu.I., Fizika gazovogo razryada (Physics of Gas Discharge), Moscow: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.Hawkes, P.W. and Kasper, E., Principles of Electron Optics, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1989, vols. 1 and 2.Google Scholar
- 8.Hafner, Ch., The Generalized Multiple Technique for Computational Electromagnetics, Boston: Artech, 1990.Google Scholar
- 13.Angot, A., Compléments de Mathematiques à l’usage des ingénieurs de Électrotechnique et des Télécommunications, Paris: Ed. Revue d’Optique, 1957.Google Scholar
- 14.Petrin, A.B., Usp. Prikl. Fiz. 2015, vol. 3, no. 3, p. 236.Google Scholar