Stability Analysis of YbFe2O4 under Low Partial Oxygen Pressure
- 21 Downloads
YbFe2O4 has been synthesized for the first time at 1090°C under reduced oxygen pressure. A distinctive feature of the synthesis is the use of a gas mixture consisting of an inert gas and a controlled amount of oxygen. Static method in combination with X-ray diffraction methods have been used to determine the thermal stability ranges for YbFe2O4. On the basis of the P–T–X data obtained, the Yb–Fe–O system diagram has been supplemented with low-temperature fragments, which is important for selecting the conditions for synthesis and operation of the compound.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kimizuka, N. and Katsura, T., J. Solid State Chem., 1975, pp. 151–157.Google Scholar
- 5.Vedmid’, L.B., Yankin, A.M., Kozin, O.M., and Fedorova, O.M., Zh. Fiz. Khim., 2017, vol. 91, no. 8, pp. 1273–1276.Google Scholar
- 6.Yankin, A.M. and Vedmid’, L.B., RF Patent 2548949, March 25, 2015.Google Scholar
- 7.Yankin, A.M., Balakirev, V.F., Vedmid’, L.B., and Fedorova, O.M., Zh. Fiz. Khim., 2003, vol. 77, no. 11, pp. 2108–2111.Google Scholar
- 10.Portnoi, K.I. and Timofeeva, N.I., Kislorodnye soedineniya redkozemel’nykh elementov (Oxygen Rare-Earth Compounds), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1986.Google Scholar
- 11.Tret’yakov, Yu.D., Khimiya nestekhiometricheskikh okislov (Chemistry of Nonstoichiometric Oxides), Moscow: MGU, 1974.Google Scholar