Cathode Materials for Hybrid Supercapacitors Based on Ozonated Reduced Graphene Oxide
- 11 Downloads
A carbon material capable of reversible electrochemical oxidation and reduction with relatively high electrical conductivity was prepared by ozonation of thermally reduced graphene oxide. The specific discharge energy for such materials used in lithium ion electrochemical cell cathodes with non-aqueous electrolytes (LP-71) can reach 540 W h/kg at 40 mA/g current, while the average specific discharge power is 11.5 kW/kg at 5 A/g current. The specific charge after 2500 charge/discharge cycles at 5 A/g current was at a level of 93% of the initial value. The obtained materials appear promising for the design of new electricity storage systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Ignatova, A.A. and Yarmolenko, O.V., Altern. Energ. Ekol., 2015, no. 08/09 (172/173), pp. 112–138.Google Scholar
- 7.Haupler, B., Wild, A., and Schubert, U.S., Adv. Energ. Mater., 2015, pp. 1402034–1402067.Google Scholar
- 9.Razumovskii, S.D., Rakovski, S.K., Shopov, D.M., and Zaikov, G.E., Ozon and Its Reactions with Organic Compounds, Sofia: Publishing House of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 1983.Google Scholar
- 12.D’yachkova, T.P. and Tkachev, A.G., Metody funktsionalizatsii i modifitsirovaniya uglerodnykh nanotrubok (Methods of Functionalization and Modificationm of Carbon Nanotubes), Moscow: Izdatel’skii dom “Spektr,” 2013.Google Scholar
- 14.Kim, H., Park, K.-Y., Hong, J., and Kang, K., Sci. Rep., 2014.Google Scholar