Novel Ferrocene-Containing Thiophene Derivatives
- 17 Downloads
A new 2-amino-4-ferrocenylthiophene-3-carbonitrile has been obtained by Gewald reaction, the compound has been converted into Schiff bases as precursors for new optoelectronic and magnetic materials. The structure of the prepared compounds has been established by elemental analysis, IR spectroscopy, and 1H NMR.
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project no. 18–03–00892). NMR studies and elemental analyses were performed with financial support from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation using the equipment of the Center of Molecular Structure Studies, Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds, RAS.
- 1.Jin, B., Tao, F., and Liu, P., Electroanal. Chem. Interfacial Electrochem., 2008, vol. 624, no. 1/2, pp. 179–185.Google Scholar
- 7.Caballero, A., T’Arraga, A., Velasco, M.D., and Molina, P., Dalton Trans., 2006, pp. 1390–1398.Google Scholar
- 9.Dvorikova, R.A., Vasnev, V.A., Korlyukov, A.A., and Buzin, M.I., Tonkie Khim. Tekhnol., 2018, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 49–57.Google Scholar
- 10.Makovetskii, G.I. and Yanushkevich, K.I., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 1991, no. 11, pp. 3280–3283.Google Scholar
- 11.Li, J.J., Name Reactions: A Collection of Detailed Reaction Mechanisms, Springer, 2002. Translated under the title Imennye reaktsii. Mekhanizmy organicheskikh reaktsii, Moscow: BINOM, Laboratoriya Znanii, 2006.Google Scholar