Chemistry of the CARBOFTOREX process. Identification of the absorption bands of the ligands in the electronic spectra of aqueous solutions of U(VI) fluoride carbonate complexes
- 26 Downloads
The electronic absorption bands of U(VI) fluoride carbonate and fluoride hydroxide complexes were assigned taking account of dissociation, hydration, association, and ligand exchange. The absorption in the range of 190–400 nm was found to be related to the formation of neutral and dissociated anionic U(VI) fluoride carbonate and fluoride hydroxide complexes and the polynuclear Na2n [(UO2–O–UO2)F4(OH)2n–1 ∙ kH2O] complex.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stepanov, S.I., Radiokhimicheskaya pererabotka otrabotavshego yadernogo topliva. Uchebnoe posobie. Ch. 2. Nevodnye metody (Radiochemical Treatment of Spent Nuclear Fuel, Textbook, Part 2: Nonaqueous Methods), Moscow: RKhTU im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 2013, pp. 81–84.Google Scholar
- 2.Chekhlov, A.A., Boyarintsev, A.V., Stepanov, S.I., and Chekmarev, A.M., in Uspekhi v khimii i khimicheskoi tekhnologii (Progress in Chemistry and Chemical Technology), Collected works, Moscow: RKhTU im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 2014, vol. XXVIII, no. 9, pp. 32–35.Google Scholar
- 4.Stepanov, S.I., Boyarintsev, A.V., Chekhlov, A.A., Chekmarev, A.M., and Tsivadze, A.Yu., Dokl. Chem., 2017, vol. 473, no. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.Kompleksnye soedineniya urana (Uranium Complexes), Chernyaev, I.I., Ed., Moscow Nauka, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.Uran, metody ego opredeleniya (Uranium, Methods of Its Determination), Markov, V.K., Ed., Moscow Atomizdat, 1960.Google Scholar