Chemistry of the CARBOFTOREX process. Identification of the absorption bands of the ligands in the electronic spectra of aqueous solutions of uranyl fluoride
- 25 Downloads
The electronic absorption bands of aqueous solutions of the [UO2F2(H2O) n ] complex were assigned taking into account dissociation, hydration, association, and ligand exchange. The absorption in the range of 190–400 nm was found to be related to the formation of cationic, neutral, and anionic complex species, [UO2F2(H2O) n ].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stepanov, S.I., Radiokhimicheskaya pererabotka otrabotavshego yadernogo topliva. Uchebnoe posobie. Ch. 2. Nevodnye metody (Radiochemical Treatment of Spent Nuclear Fuel, Textbook, Part 2: Nonaqueous Methods), Moscow: RKhTU im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 2013, pp. 81–84.Google Scholar
- 2.Chekhlov, A.A., Boyarintsev, A.V., Stepanov, S.I., and Chekmarev, A.M., in Uspekhi v khimii i khimicheskoi tekhnologii (Progress in Chemistry and Chemical Technology), Collected works, Moscow: RKhTUim. D.I.Mendeleeva, 2014, vol. XXVIII, no. 9, pp. 32–35.Google Scholar
- 6.Kompleksnye soedineniya urana (Uranium Complexes), Chernyaev, I.I., Ed., Moscow Nauka, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Uran, metody ego opredeleniya (Uranium, Methods of Its Determination), Markov, V.K., Ed., Moscow Atomizdat, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.Ryss, I.G., Khimiya ftora i ego neorganicheskikh soedinenii (Chemistry of Fluorine and Its Inorganic Compounds), Moscow GNTKhL, 1956.Google Scholar