High genetic diversity in the long-tailed ground squirrel (Spermophilus undulatus) population on Olkhon Island: A natural gene bank or the consequences of long-term isolation?
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsGround Squirrel High Genetic Diversity Island Population Mainland Population Steppe Community
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Agafonov, B.P. and Akulov, N.I., Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Geogr., 2006, no. 5, pp. 101–108.Google Scholar
- 2.Belov, A.V. et al., Geogr. Prir. Res., 2006, no. 3, pp. 5–18.Google Scholar
- 3.Galazii, G.I., Ozero Baikal: proshloe, nastoyashchee, budushchee. Atlas (Lake Baikal: The Past, Present, and Future: An Atlas), Irkutsk, 2005.Google Scholar
- 5.Frankham, R., C. R. Acad. Sci. Biol., 2003, no. 326, pp. 22–S29.Google Scholar
- 9.Wright, S., Evolution and the Genetics of Populations, vol. 4: Variability within and among Natural Populations, Chicago: Univ. Chicago Press, 1978.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2009