Dynamics of Delay Systems with Rapidly Oscillating Coefficients
- 20 Downloads
The problems of generalization of the averaging principle to delay systems are considered. New effects are revealed in the study of bifurcation problems, as are new phenomena that arise in the case of rapid oscillations of the delay. As an application of the results, the dynamics of a logistic equation with rapidly oscillating coefficients is studied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Mitropol’skii, Yu.A., Averaging Method in Nonlinear Mechanics, Kiev, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.Mitropol’skii, Yu.A., Nonstationary Processes in Nonlinear Oscillatory Systems, Kiev, 1955.Google Scholar
- 8.Kolesov, Yu.S., Kolesov, V.S., and Fedik, I.I., Self-Excited Oscillations in Systems with Distributed Parameters, Kiev, 1979.Google Scholar
- 9.Kolesov, Yu.S. and Maiorov, V.V., A new method for studying stability of solutions of linear differential equations with nearly constant almost periodic coefficients, Differ. Uravn., 1974, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 1778–1788.Google Scholar
- 13.Samoilenko, A. and Petryshyn, R., Multifrequency Oscillations of Nonlinear Systems, in Mathematics and Its Applications, Vol. 567, Dordrecht, 2004.Google Scholar
- 16.Kaschenko, S.A. and Maiorov, V.V., Algorithm for studying stability of solutions of linear differential equations with aftereffect and rapidly oscillating coefficients, in Studies of Stability and Theory of Oscillations, Yaroslavl, 1977, pp. 70–81.Google Scholar
- 22.Kaschenko, S.A., Study of stability of solutions of linear parabolic equations with nearly constant coefficients and small diffusion, Tr. Semin. im. I.G. Petrovskogo, 1991, no. 15, pp. 128–155.Google Scholar
- 23.Kaschenko, S.A. and Polst’yanov, A.S., Asymptotics of periodic solutions of autonomous parabolic equations with rapidly oscillating coefficients and equations with large diffusion coefficients, Modelirovanie i Analiz Inform. Systems, 2012, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 7–23.Google Scholar
- 24.Akhmanov, S.A. and Vorontsov, M.A., Instabilities and structures in coherent nonlinearly optical systems with two-dimensional feedback, in Nonlinear Waves. Dynamics and Evolution, Moscow, 1989, pp. 228–238.Google Scholar