Rational interpolation and approximate solution of integral equations
- 66 Downloads
In the space of continuous periodic functions, we construct interpolation rational operators, use them to obtain quadrature formulas with positive coefficients which are exact on rational trigonometric functions of order 2n, and suggest an algorithm for an approximate solution of integral equations of the second kind. We estimate the accuracy of the approximate solution via the best trigonometric rational approximations to the kernel and the right-hand side of the integral equation.
KeywordsIntegral Equation Rational Function Approximate Solution Quadrature Formula Trigonometric Polynomial
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nikol’skii, S.M., Kvadraturnye formuly (Quadrature Formulas), Moscow, 1974.Google Scholar
- 2.Turetskii, A.Kh., On Quadrature Formulas with an Even Number of Nodes, Which Are Exact for Trigonometric Polynomials, Dokl. Akad. Navuk BSSR, 1960, vol. 4, no. 9, p. 365.Google Scholar
- 3.Kantorovich, L.V. and Akilov, G.P., Funktsional’nyi analiz v normirovannykh prostranstvakh (Functional Analysis in Normed Spaces), Moscow: Gosudarstv. Izdat. Fiz.-Mat. Lit., 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.Turetskii, A.Kh., Teoriya interpolirovaniya v zadachakh (Theory of Interpolation in Problems), Minsk, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Korovkin, P.P., Lineinye operatory i teoriya priblizhenii (Linear Operators and Approximation Theory), Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- 6.Kantorovich, L.V. and Krylov, V.I., Priblizhennye metody vysshego analiza (Approximated Methods of Higher Analysis), Leningrad; Moscow, 1941.Google Scholar