On the construction of the Riemann function for an equation with leading fifth partial derivative
- 44 Downloads
For an equation with four independent variables, we suggest conditions on the coefficients under which the Riemann function is a solution of a system of two integral equations. The result is used to construct the Riemann function in closed form.
KeywordsIntegral Equation Partial Derivative Cauchy Problem Closed Form Riemann Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Sevast’yanov, V.A., The Riemann Method for a Third-Order Three-Dimensional Hyperbolic Equation, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 1997, no. 5, pp. 69–73.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhegalov, V.I. and Utkina, E.A., On a Third-Order Pseudoparabolic Equation, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 1999, no. 10, pp. 73–76.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhegalov, V.I. and Utkina, E.A., The Goursat Problem for a Three-Dimensional Equation with a Higher Derivative, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 2001, no. 11, pp. 77–81.Google Scholar
- 8.Zhegalov, V.I. and Mironov, A.N., On Cauchy Problems for Two Partial Differential Equations, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 2002, no. 5, pp. 23–30.Google Scholar
- 9.Mironov, A.N., On the Riemann Method for Solving the Cauchy Problem, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 2005, no. 2, pp. 34–44.Google Scholar
- 11.Dzhokhadze, O. and Midodashvili, B., Higher-Order Three-Dimensional Hyperbolic Equations with Dominated Lower Terms, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 2006, no. 6, pp. 25–34.Google Scholar