On conditions for linear singular boundary value problems to be well posed
Ordinary Differential Equations
- 58 Downloads
For linear singular differential equations of higher order, we obtain necessary and sufficient conditions for nonlocal boundary value problems to be well posed or conditionally well posed.
KeywordsTrivial Solution Homogeneous Problem Nonlocal Boundary Singular Boundary Nonlocal Boundary Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Agarwal, R.P. and Kiguradze, I., Two-Point Boundary Value Problems for Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations with Strong Singularities, in Boundary Value Problems, 2006, pp. 1–32.Google Scholar
- 3.Agarwal, R.P. and O’Regan, D., Singular Differential and Integral Equations with Applications, Dordrecht, 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.De Coster, C. and Habets, P., Two-Point Boundary Value Problems: Lower and Upper Solutions, Amsterdam, 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.Kiguradze, I.T., Nekotorye singulyarnye kraevye zadachi dlya obyknovennykh differentsial’nykh uravnenii (Some Singular Boundary Value Problems for Ordinary Differential Equations), Tbilisi: Izdat. Tbilis. Univ., 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.Kiguradze, I., On Two-Point Boundary Value Problems for Higher Order Singular Ordinary Differential Equations, Mem. Differential Equations Math. Phys., 2004, vol. 32, pp. 101–107.Google Scholar
- 22.Kiguradze, T.I., Estimates for the Cauchy Functions of Linear Singular Differential Equations and Some of Their Applications, Differ. Uravn., 2010, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 29–46.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2010