On the Test Volterra Equations of the First Kind in the Integral Models of Developing Systems
- 14 Downloads
The paper was devoted to analysis of the test Volterra equations of the first kind enabling one to study the specificity of important classes of integral equations in the mathematical models of developing system. Along with theoretical results, presented were numerical calculations for the model examples.
Keywordsdeveloping system two age groups test Volterra equation of the first kind numerical solution instability error in the initial data
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Glushkov, V.M., On a Class of Dynamic Macroeconomic Models, Upravl. Sist. Mash., 1977, no. 2, pp. 3–6.Google Scholar
- 5.Apartsin, A.S., Neklassicheskie uravneniya Volterra I roda: teoriya i chislennye metody (Nonclassical Volterra Equations of the First Kind: Theory and Numerical Methods), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1999.Google Scholar
- 15.Corless, R.M., Gonnet, G.H., Hare, D.E.G., and Jeffrey, D.J., Lambert’s W Function in Maple, Maple Technic. Newslett., 1993, no. 9, pp. 12–22.Google Scholar
- 19.Vilenkin, N.Ya., Kombinatorika (Combinatorics), Moscow: Nauka, 1969.Google Scholar
- 20.Apartsin, A.S., Inversion Formulas and Their Finite-dimensional Counterparts for Some Classes of Volterra Equations of the I Kind with Discontinuous Kernels, in Proc. Int. Conf. “Topical Problems of Numerical and Appied Mathematics—2015” Devoted to the 90th Anniversary of Acad. Gurii Ivanovich Marchuk, (CD-Proceedings), Novosibirsk, 2015, pp. 62–69.Google Scholar
- 23.Apartsin, A.S. and Sidler, I.V., On Numerical Solution of the Nonclassical Volterra Equations of the First Kind, in Collected Papers of IXth Int. Conf. “Analytical and Numerical Methods to Model and Social Problems,” Penza, Russia, 2014, pp. 59–64.Google Scholar