Optimization of quasilinear stochastic control-nonlinear diffusion systems
- 22 Downloads
Consideration was given to the problem of optimal control of the quasilinear stochastic continuous-time systems whose coefficients in the general case depend nonlinearly on the program control. A special case of this problem is represented by optimization of the incompletefeedback control strategies. An optimization algorithm was proposed based on the method of gradient descent in the functional space. Its relaxation property was substantiated in theoretical terms. The necessary optimality conditions are formulated and proved within the framework of the formulated problem.
Keywordsoptimal stochastic control quasilinear dynamic systems nonlinear dynamic system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Krasovskii, N.N. and Lidskii, E.A, Analytical Design of Controllers in Systems with Random Attributes. II. Equations of Optimum Solutions. Approximate Solution, Autom. Remote Control, 1961, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1141–1147.Google Scholar
- 3.Krasovskii, N.N. and Lidskii, E.A, Analytical Design of Controllers in Systems with Random Properties. III. Optimal Control in Linear Systems. Minimum Mean-Square Error, Autom. Remote Control, 1961, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 1289–1295.Google Scholar
- 4.Kurzhanskii, A.B, On Analytical Design of Controller in the System with Control-dependent Noise, Differ. Uravn., 1965, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 204–213.Google Scholar
- 5.Paraev, Yu.I., Vvedenie v statisticheskuyu dinamiku protsessov upravleniya i fil’tratsii (Introduction to the Statistical Dynamics of Processes of Control and Filtration), Moscow: Sovetskoe Radio, 1976.Google Scholar
- 6.Wonham, W.M., Random Differential Equations in Control Theory, in Probabilistic Methods in Applied Mathematics, Bharucha-Reid, A.T., Ed., New York: Academic, vol. 2, 1970, pp. 131–212.Google Scholar
- 8.Carravetta, F. and Mavelli, G, Linear Output-feedback Control of Stochastic Linear Systems with State- and Control-dependent Disturbances, in Proc. 44 IEEE Conf. Decision Control, Eur. Control Conf., Seville, Spain, December 12–15, 2005, pp. 554–559.Google Scholar
- 11.Khrustalev, M.M., Rumyantsev, D.S., and Tsar’kov, K.A, Algorithm to Seek Suboptimal Control Strategies for Quasilinear Dynamic Srochastic Diffusion Systems, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teor. Sist. Upravlen., 2014, no. 1, pp. 74–86.Google Scholar
- 12.Tsar’kov, K.A., Khrustalev, M.M., and Rumyantsev, D.S, Gradient Method of Optimization of the Control Strategies of Quasilinear Stochastic Systems under Information Constraints, in Trans. XII All-Russian Conf. on Control Probl. (VSPU-2014), Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2014, pp. 2383–2392.Google Scholar
- 14.Khrustalev, M.M. and Khalina, A.S, Conditions for Stabilizability and Optimality of the Quasilinear Stocastic Systems under Incomplete Feedsback over an Unlimited Time Interval, in Trans. XII All-Russian Conf, on Control Probl. (VSPU-2014), Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2014, pp. 1126–1134.Google Scholar
- 16.Khrustalev, M.M, Sufficient Equilibrium Conditions, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teor. Sist. Upravlen., 1995, no. 6, pp. 194–208.Google Scholar
- 17.Khrustalev, M.M, Conditions for Nash Equilibrium in the Stochastic Differential Games under Incomplte Information about the State. Method Lagrange, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teor. Sist. Upravlen., 1996, no. 1, pp. 72–79.Google Scholar