Method of adaptive filtering in the problem of restoring parameters of cosmic radiation
- 25 Downloads
For the space transport systems with a long uptime, consideration was given to the method of adaptive filtering in the problem of restoring the parameters of cosmic radiation flows from the measurement data. Proposed were a mathematical model and an algorithm for optimization of the nonstationary control systems whose state is measured against the noisy background. The algorithms of parametric optimization were based on a modified Wiener–Hopf equation and sensitivity functions.
KeywordsWiener–Hopf equation Kalman–Bucy filter algorithmic design parametric optimization space transport systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Afanas’ev, V.N., Upravlenie neopredelennymi dinamicheskimi ob″ektami (Control of Uncertain Dynamic Plants), Moscow: Nauka, 2008.Google Scholar
- 3.Zakharchenko, K.V., Kaperko, A.F., Kolyubin, V.A., et al., Spectropmetric Diamond Detector of Flows of Ionizing Radiation for the Transport Cosmic Systems, Izmerit. Tekhn., 2015, no. 6, pp. 63–67.Google Scholar
- 8.Hayakawa, Y., Nakashima, A., Yasuda, T., et al., A New Adaptive Algorithm for Periodic Noise Control and its Stability Analysis, in Proc. 19 World Conf. IFAC, Cape Town, South Africa, 2014, pp. 12086–12091.Google Scholar
- 9.Cacace, F., Conte, F., and Germani, A., A New Filtering Approach for Continuous-time Linear Systems with Delayed Measurements, in Proc. 19 World Conf. IFAC, Cape Town, South Africa, 2014, pp. 3745–3750.Google Scholar
- 10.Dezuo, T. and Trofino, A., LMI Conditions for Designing Rational Nonlinear Observers with Guaranteed Cost measurements, in Proc. 19 World Conf. IFAC, Cape Town, South Africa, 2014, pp. 67–72.Google Scholar