Settling time in a linear dynamic system with bounded external disturbances
- 98 Downloads
The article deals with the problem of estimating the settling time for a linear dynamic system subjected to the action of nonrandom bounded external disturbances. The suggested approach is based on the method of invariant ellipsoids and the technique of linear matrix inequalities. Both the continuous and the discrete version of the problem are considered. As an example the problem of control of a two-mass system is investigated.
KeywordsRemote Control Linear Matrix Inequality External Disturbance Settling Time Optimal Controller
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Balandin, D.V. and Kogan, M.M., Sintez zakonov upravleniya na osnove lineinykh matrichnykh neravenstv (Synthesis of Control Laws on the Basis of Linear Matrix Inequalities), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Nesterov, Yu.E., Metody vypukloi optimizatsii (Convex Optimization Methods), Moscow: MTsNMO, 2009.Google Scholar
- 7.Letov, A.M., Matematicheskaya teoriya protsessov upravleniya (Mathematical Theory of Control Processes) Moscow: Nauka, 1981.Google Scholar
- 8.Khlebnikov, M.V., Evaluation of the Settling Time of Linear Dynamic Systems with Bounded Disturbances, Proc. II Traditional All-Russia Youth Summer School “Control, Information, and Optimization,” Pereslavl-Zalesskii, June 20–27, 2010, Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2010, pp. 152–164.Google Scholar
- 11.Reinelt, W., Robust Control of a Two-Mass-Spring System Subject to Its Input Constraints, Proc. Am. Control Conf., Chicago, USA, June 28–30, 2000, pp. 1817–1821.Google Scholar