Automated monitoring system for drive motors of gas-compressor units
- 74 Downloads
The present-day techniques for design and development of the embedded systems for monitoring and prediction of a technical condition of MW electrically driven units are examined with a case study at synchronous machines at gas-compressor stations. The statistical analysis of damageability and operational factors of aging of the insulation at stator windings of gas-compressor unit motors is cited. The example of an automated monitoring system for the STD-12 500 synchronous motor, based on innovative electric equipment and an automated process control system (APCS), is shown.
KeywordsRemote Control Drive Motor Compressor Station Partial Discharge Synchronous Motor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pravila tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii magistral’nykh gazoprovodov (VRD 39-1.10-006-2000) (Regulations for Technical Maintenance of Gas-Main Pipelines (DRD 39-1.10-006-2000)), Moscow: Inf.-Rekl. Tsentr Gaz. Prom., 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Zakharov, P.A., Kiyanov, N.V., and Kryukov, O.V., Process Automation Systems for Effective Gas Transportation, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2008, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 3.Anikin, D.A., Rubtsova, I.I., Kryukov, O.V., and Kiyanov, N.V., EGPA Controlling System Engineering, Gazovaya Promyshl., 2009, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 4.Zimin, V.A., Golikov, S.A., and Medvedev, V.A., Requirements to Automated Control Systems of Gas-Compressor Units and Their Operational Experience, Prom. ASU Kontrollery, 2006, no. 10.Google Scholar
- 5.Babichev, S.A., Complex Analysis of Conditions of Operations of Isolation of Windings Stators Electric Motors Gas-Transfer Units, Vest. ISPU, 2009, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.Zakharov, P.A., Kryukov, O.V., and Kiyanov, N.V., Integrated System of Diagnosis and Forecasting of Electricity-Conductive Gas-Transfer Units, Kontrol. Diagnostika, 2008, no. 11.Google Scholar