On some sufficient conditions for optimality of the pursuit time in the differential game with multiple pursuers
- 37 Downloads
Consideration was given to the problem of optimal pursuit of one object by multiple objects. The player’s moves obey the ordinary differential equations. Geometrical constraints are imposed on the player controls. Sufficient conditions were obtained for optimality of the pursuit time, and the optimal player strategies were constructed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Isaaks, R., Differential Games. A Mathematical Theory with Applications to Warfare and Pursuit, Control, and Optimization, New York: Wiley, 1952. Translated under the title Differentsial’nye igry, Moscow: Mir, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.Krasovskii, N.N., Upravlenie dinamicheskoi sistemoi (Control of the Dynamic System), Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.Subbotin, A.I. and Chentsov, A.G., Optimizatsiya garantii v zadachakh upravleniya (Optimization of Guarantee in Control Problems), Moscow: Nauka, 1981.Google Scholar
- 4.Petrosyan, L.A., Differentsial’nye igry presledovaniya (Differential Pursuit Games), Leningrad: Leningr. Gos. Univ., 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.Petrosyan, L.A. and Rikhsiev, B.B., Presledovanie na ploskosti (Planar Pursuuit), Moscow: Nauka, 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.Rikhsiev, B.B., Differentsial’nye igry s prostymi dvizheniyami (Differential Games with Simple Moves), Tashkent: Fan, 1989.Google Scholar