An Asymptotic Method for Reducing Systems of Differential Equations with Almost-Periodic Matrices
- 10 Downloads
An asymptotic method for reducing nonautonomous systems of differential equations with matrices represented as sums of matrix functions of different periods to systems with almost-constant matrices is proposed. On the basis of the proposed method, sufficient conditions for the asymptotic stability of solutions of systems of differential equations of this type are derived.
Keywordsnonautonomous system of differential equations splitting method asymptotic reducibility method stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Zhabko and S. K. Myshkov, “On the asymptotic stability of linear nonstationary systems,” Vestnik St. Petersburg Univ. Ser. 10 Prikl. Mat. Inform. Prots. Upr., No. 2, 166–175 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.M. K. Sparavalo, Lyapunov Functions in Nonlinear Unsteady Dynamics and Control: Poincaré’s Approach from Metaphysical Theory to Down–to–Earth Practice (New–York, 2016).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Konyaev and Nguen Viet Khoa, “Spectral analysis of some classes of nonautonomous systems with periodic and polynomially periodicmatrices,” VestnikNats. Issled. Yadern. Univ. MIFI 3 (3), 290–296 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Maslov, “Stability of stationary vibrations of the cylindrical resonator of a gyroscope with electromagnetic control system,” Inzhenernyi Zh.: Nauka i Innovatsii 53 (5) (2016).Google Scholar
- 11.A. P. Kartashev and B. L. Rozhdestvenskii, Ordinary Differential Equations and Foundations of Variational Calculus (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Vu Tkhe Chung Zyap, I. V. Merkur’ev, and V. V. Podalkov, “Effect of angular vibration of the base on the dynamics of a micromechanical gyroscope,” VestnikMÉI, No. 3, 9–15 (2010).Google Scholar
- 13.A. A. Maslov, D. A. Maslov, and I. V. Merkur’ev, “Study of stationary regimes of vibrations of the resonator of a gyroscope,” Giroskopiya i Navigatsiya 85 (2), 61–69 (2014).Google Scholar