The Microctructure Formation and the Composite Properties Based on Alginate with Antibacterial Activity
- 7 Downloads
The alginate gels microstructure formation regularities that were prepared in situ in a multicomponent system were determined, and their properties were studied. To produce experimental specimens, a combination of cross-linking agents of calcium and zinc salts with inhibitors based on a denatured protein and tricalciumphosphate granules was used. The antibacterial properties of the hydrogels were studied as a function of their composition.
Keywordshydrogel sodium alginate calcium salts zinc salts denatured protein tricalciumphosphate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Komlev, V.S., Sergeeva, N.S., Fedotov, A.Yu., Sviridova, I.K., Kirsanova, V.A., Akhmedova, S.A., Teterina, A.Yu., Zobkov, Yu.V., Kuvshinova, E.A., Shanskiy, Ya.D., and Barinov, S.M., Investigation of physicochemical and biological properties of composite matrices in a alginate–calcium phosphate system intended for use in prototyping technologies during replacement of bone defects, Inorg. Mater.: Appl. Res., 2016, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 630–634.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Siddhesh, N.P. and Kevin, J.E., Alginate derivatization: a review of chemistry, properties and applications, Biomaterials, 2012, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 3279–3305.Google Scholar
- 6.Sime, W.J., Alginates, in Food Gels, Harris, P., Ed., London: Elsevier Applied Science, 1990.Google Scholar
- 8.Shchipunov, Yu.A., Koneva, E.L., and Postnova, I.V., Homogeneous alginate gels: phase behavior and rheological properties, Polym. Sci., Ser. A, 2002, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 758–766.Google Scholar
- 9.Barinov, S.M. and Komlev, V.S., Biokeramika na osnove fosfatov kal’tsiya (Calcium Phosphate Based Bioceramics), Moscow: Nauka, 2005.Google Scholar