Polymers and Composites Produced from Epoxy Resins Cured with 3,5-Diethyltoluenediamine: Synthesis and Properties
The kinetics of curing of epoxy resins characterized by different functionality with 3,5-diethyltoluenediamine was studied. The kinetic constants and temperature ranges of reactions were determined. Polymers and composites were synthesized according to the established regimes. The rheological properties of composites and physicomechanical, thermomechanical, and impact properties of polymers and high-strength organoplastics were determined. Polymers based on trifunctional epoxy-novolak resin UP-643 are characterized by the highest thermal stability.
Keywordsepoxy polymers and composites amine curing vitality adhesion to fiber thermal stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sidorov, O.I. and Milekhin, Yu.M., Creation of heatresistant binders for polymer composite materials, Plast. Massy, 2008, no. 9, pp. 4–13.Google Scholar
- 2.Gusev, K.I., Murashov, B.A., Antipov, Yu.V., and Kul’kov, A.L., New epoxy binders processed by “wet” and “dry” winding for airspace products, Vopr. Oboronnoi Tekhn., Ser. 15. Kompoz. Nemet. Mater. Mashinostr., 2013, no. 1 (18), pp. 41–46.Google Scholar
- 3.Kotukhova, A.M., Vorvul’, S.V., Boiko, L.I., et al., Electrical and mechanical properties of heat-resistant binders for composite materials, Plastmassy, 2012, no. 2, pp. 11–16.Google Scholar
- 4.Akhmatova, O.V., Gorbatkina, Yu.A., Gorbunova, I.Yu., Ivanova-Mumzhieva, V.G., and Kerber, M.L., Effect of nanosized clay particles and thermoplastic modifier on the adhesion strength of epoxyamine binder compounds with fibers, Plast. Massy, 2012, no. 10, pp. 31–35.Google Scholar
- 7.Petrov, V.G., Erastova, O.S., Kaurova, I.G., and Tsekhmestruk, T.A., Epoxy oligomers cured by Benzoam ABA, IX Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya po khimii i fizikokhimii oligomerov “Oligomery 2005,” 13–16 sentyabrya 2005 g., Tezisy dokladov (IX Int. Conf. on Chemistry and Physical Chemistry of Oligomers “Oligomers 2005,” September 13–16, 2005, Abstracts of Papers), Odessa, 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.Seledkina, A.V., Stepanova, T.V., and Petrov, V.G., Properties of epoxy compositions with the hardener Benzamin-N, XVIII Mendeleevskii s”ezd po obshchei i prikladnoi khimii, 23–28 sentyabrya 2007 g., Tezisy dokladov (XVIII Mendeleev Congr. on General and Applied Chemistry, September 23–28, 2007, Abstracts of Papers), Moscow, 2007, vol. 1, p.26.Google Scholar
- 9.Aslanov, T.A. and Mamedalieva, F.M., Diamide disulfimide as a curing agent of epoxy resin ED-20, Plast. Massy, 2012, no. 6, pp. 35–36.Google Scholar
- 12.Fedoseev, M.S., Derzhavinskaya, L.F., and Noskova, O.A., Influence of the nature of the polymer epoxy matrix on heat resistance, thermomechanical, physical and mechanical properties of polymer materials, Materialovedenie, 2015, no. 5, pp. 11–16.Google Scholar
- 13.Gorbatkina, Yu.A., Adgezionnaya prochnost’ v sistemakh polimer–volokno (Adhesive Durability in Polymer-Fiber System), Moscow: Khimiya, 1987.Google Scholar
- 14.Fedoseev, M.S., Tsvetkov, R.V., Derzhavinskaya, L.F., and Oshchepkova, T.E., Thermomechanical, physicalmechanical and adhesive properties of polymers based on epoxy resin ED-20 and various chemical hardeners, Materialovedenie, 2016, no. 4, pp. 3–7.Google Scholar
- 15.Fedoseev, M.S., Sitnikov, P.A., and Derzhavinskaya, L.F., Influence of the nature of aromatic diamines on the curing kinetics and adhesion properties of epoxy composites, Materialovedenie, 2014, no. 16, pp. 42–47.Google Scholar
- 18.Pocius, A.V., Adhesion and Adhesives Technology: An Introduction, Munich: Carl Hanser Gardener Verlag, 2002.Google Scholar