Screening of Granulated Catalysts for the Dehydrogenation of Light C4 Paraffins
- 17 Downloads
Methodological aspects of the screening of granular chromia–alumina dehydrogenation catalysts are discussed, along with ways of estimating their lifetime by treating catalysts in a steam–air medium. The efficiency of using small reactors (with diameters of less than four effective granule sizes) to compare the catalytic activities of catalysts at the screening stage is demonstrated by the example of Mg- and Zr-promoted chromia–alumina catalysts.
Keywordscatalysts dehydrogenation n-butane screening testing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pakhomov, N.A., in Promyshlennyi kataliz v lektsiyakh (Industrial Catalysis in Lectures), Noskov, A.S., Ed., Moscow: Kalvis, 2006, vol. 6, pp. 53–98.Google Scholar
- 4.Taraban, E.A. and Simagina, E.I., Katal. Prom-sti, 2002, no. 4, pp. 14–19.Google Scholar
- 5.Rokicki, A., Brummer, R., and Fridman, V.Z., Abstract of Papers, Proc. 11th Annual Saudi-Japan Symp. Catal. Pet. Refin. Petrochem., Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 2001.Google Scholar
- 6.Wilkinson, S.K., Reaction kinetics in formulated industrial catalysts, PhD Thesis, Birmingham, UK: Univ. Birmingham, 2014.Google Scholar
- 9.US Patent 2005/0075243, 2005.Google Scholar
- 10.US Patent 5723707, 1998.Google Scholar
- 11.US Patent 6602483, 2003.Google Scholar
- 12.Akhmed’yanova, R.A., Khimicheskaya tekhnologiya pererabotki gazovogo syr’ya. Proizvodstvo monomerov iz gazovogo syr’ya: uchebnoe posobie (Chemical Technology for the Conversion of Gas Feedstocks. Production of Monomers from Gas Feedstocks: Textbook), Kazan: Kazan. Nats. Issled. Tekhnol. Univ., 2015.Google Scholar
- 14.US Patent 2945823, 1960.Google Scholar
- 15.US Patent 8835347, 2014.Google Scholar
- 16.US Patent 8895468, 2014.Google Scholar