Ecological and geochemical condition of soils of park territories of Ul’yanovsk under conditions of increasing anthropogenous loading
- 38 Downloads
A comparative assessment of the ecological and geochemical condition of soils of the city of Ul’yanovsk and its park territories is given. Some physical and chemical indicators of the soil environment (pH, exchange base, humus, sulfates, chlorides, etc.) are determined. Schematic maps of heavy-metal content in soils of the city are made. The main problems of the ecological condition of parks under conditions of urbanization are revealed.
Keywordssoils of parks ecological and geochemical condition anthropogeneous influence schematic maps of heavy-metal content in soils
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gorbachev, V.N. and Avanesyan, N.M., Concentration of heavy metals in soils of Ulyanovsk city, Bezop. Zhiznedeyat., 2008, no. 3, pp. 30–33.Google Scholar
- Kontseptsiya razvitiya parkov g. Ul’yanovska na 2010–2012 gg. (A Concept of Development of Parks in Ul’yanovsk City for 2010–2012), Ul’yanovsk, 2009.Google Scholar
- Vlasenko, V.E. and Yakovleva, S.V., Conditions of city parks and green zones of Yekateriburg as the local strictly protected natural territories of Russia, in Mater. V nauchno-prakt. konf. “Urboekosistemy: problemy i perspektivy razvitiya” (Proc. V Sci.-Pract. Conf. “Problems and Prospects of Development of Urban Ecosystems”), Ishim: Ishim. Gos. Pedagog. Inst., 2010, no. 5, pp. 59–60.Google Scholar
- Zavaltseva, O.A., Konovalova, L.V., Antonova, J.A., and Svetukhin, V.V., Assessment of character and the level of soil salinity of urban territories of Ul’yanovsk city, Ekol. Urban. Terr., 2012, no. 3, pp. 98–103.Google Scholar
- Zavaltseva, O.A. Konovalova, L.V., and Avanesyan, N.M., Complex assessment of ecological and geochemical conditions of the territory of Ul’yanovsk city, Ekol. Prom-st’ Rossii, 2012, no. 2, pp. 55–59.Google Scholar