The Algorithm for Decision-Making Supporting on the Selection of Processing Means for Big Arrays of Natural Language Data
- 12 Downloads
In this paper decision support algorithm for choosing the processing means of natural language big data arrays is proposed. In the process the algorithm uses the program for evaluating the effectiveness of text analyzers. This program is based on the operation of a fuzzy choice system, which serves to calculate the integral indicator of the text analyzer effectiveness. The quality and efficiency of getting answers to test questions are taken into account when evaluating the effectiveness of text analyzers.
Keywords and phrasesnatural language big data arrays text analyzer effectiveness decision support algorithm fuzzy choice system integral indicator approximations of membership functions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This article contains the results of the project “Development of tools for implementation of natural-language systems for processing big data” carried out within the framework of the implementation of the Program of the Center for Competence of the National Technology Initiative “Big Data Storage and Analysis Center”, supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation under the Lomonosov MSU with the Fund for Support of Projects of the National Technology Initiative no. 13/1251/2018 dated December 11, 2018.
- 1.SyTech. http://www.sytech.ru/about.php?ic=60. Accessed 2019.
- 2.AskNet. http://asknet.ru/.Accessed 2019.
- 3.RCO. http://www.rco.ru/. Accessed 2019.
- 4.Business Robotics, http://ontos.com/. Accessed 2019.
- 5.Information and Analytical System ARION. http://sytech.ru/about.php?id=5. Accessed 2019.
- 6.N. Rvachova, G. Sokol, K. Polschykov, and J. Davies, “Selecting the intersegment interval for TCP in Telecomms networks using fuzzy inference system,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on 2015 Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA), Glyndwr Univ., Wrexham, 2015, pp. 256–260.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.K. Polshchykov, Y. Zdorenko, and M. Masesov, “Neuro-fuzzy system for prediction of telecommunication channel load,” in Problems of Infocommunications Science and Technology, Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific-Practical Conference, Kharkiv, 2015, pp. 33–34.Google Scholar
- 8.O. Ivaschuk, K. Polschykov, and S. Lazarev, et al., “Integral estimate of terrestrial compartment condition in management of Biotechnosphere of Rural and Urban Areas,” Int. J. Pharm. Technol. 8, 27032–27038 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Konstantinov, K. Polshchykov, and S. Lazarev, “Model of neuro-fuzzy prediction of confirmation timeout in a mobile ad hoc network,” CEUR Workshop Proc, Math. Inform. Technol. 1839, 174–186 (2017).Google Scholar