On Two-Dimensional Power Associative Algebras Over Algebraically Closed Fields and R
- 13 Downloads
In this paper we describe all power-associative algebra structures on a two-dimensional vector space over algebraically closed fields and ℝ. The list of all two-dimensional left(right) unital power-associative algebras, along with their unit elements, is specified. Also we compare the result of the paper with that results obtained earlier.
Keywords and phrasespower-associative algebra isomorphism classification unital algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.H. Ahmed, U. Bekbaev, and I. Rakhimov, “Two–dimensional left (right) unital algebras over algebraically closed fields and ℝ,” arXiv:1712.06731V2 (2017).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Ahmed, U. Bekbaev, and I. Rakhimov, “Classifications of two–dimensional Jordan algebras over the algebraically closed fields and ℝ,” arXiv:1710.00948v3 (2017).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Ahmed, U. Bekbaev, and I. Rakhimov, “Classification of 2–dimensional evolution algebras, their groups of automorphisms and derivation algebras,” arXiv:1711.05364 (2017).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Albert, “On power–associativity of rings,” Summa Brasil. Math., No. 2, 21–33 (1948).Google Scholar
- 9.S. C. Althoen and L. D. Kugler, “When is ℝ2 a division algebra?,” Am. Math. Mon., No. 90, 625–635 (1983).Google Scholar
- 11.U. Bekbaev, “Complete classification of two–dimensional general, commutative, commutative Jordan, division and evolution algebras,” arXiv: 1705.01237 (2017).Google Scholar
- 14.I. Burdujan, “Types of nonisomorphic two–dimensional real division algebras,” in Proceedings of the National Conference on Algebra (1985), Vol. 31, pp. 192–205.Google Scholar
- 16.Y. C. Casado, “Evolution algebras,” PhD Thesis (EDITA, Publ. Div. Cient., Univ. Málaga, 2016). http://orchid. org/0000–0003–4299–4392.Google Scholar
- 20.M. Goze and E. Remm, “2–dimensional algebras,” Afr. J. Math. Phys., No. 10, 81–91 (2011).Google Scholar
- 21.M. Goze and E. Remm, “2–dimensional algebras application to Jordan, G–associative and hom–associative algebras,” J. Gen. Lie Theory Appl. 11 (2), 1–11 (2017).Google Scholar
- 22.I. Kaygorodov and Y. Volkov, “The variety of 2–dimensional algebras over an algebraically closed field,” Canad. J. Math., 1–17 (2018). doi 10. 4153/S0008414X18000056Google Scholar