High-current electron beam initiation of explosive reactions in energetic materials in the presence a nanosized-particle inert admixture and the size of hot spots
- First Online:
- 20 Downloads
Experimental data on the low-energy high-current electron beam initiation of some energetic materials in the presence of a nanosized inert powder (copper oxide) are reported. The resistance of the energetic material + inert admixture composition to the action of the pulsed electron beam is demonstrated to fall dramatically at a certain admixture concentration.
Keywordshigh-current electron beam initiation explosive reaction nanosized powder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.G. T. Afanas’ev and V. K. Bobolev, Shock Initiation in Solid Explosives (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.F. Bowden and A. Yoffe, Fast Reactions in Solids (Butterworths Sci., London, 1958).Google Scholar
- 8.Explosion Physics, Ed. by L. P. Orlenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2002), Vol. 1 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.K. F. Grebenkin, A. L. Zherebtsov, and M. V. Taranik, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva 41(5), 100 (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.B. I. Shklovskii and A. L. Efros, Electronic Properties of Doped Semiconductors (Nauka, Moscow, 1979; Springer, New York, 1984).Google Scholar
- 14.Interaction of Pulsed Beams of Charged Particles with Matter, Ed. by V. I. Boiko, V. A. Skvortsov, V. E. Fortov, and I. V. Shamanin (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.S. M. Ryabykh, V. P. Zhulanova, N. V. Kholodkovskaya, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva 32(3), 113 (1996).Google Scholar